Thursday, July 3, 2008

How does lotion heal skin acne and early pregnancy acne

Your doctor may even suggest hormone therapy as a course of skin care treatment. Acne can sometimes be caused by hormone changes and can be treated very effectively with hormone based treatments when used under prescription. With all the treatments available, tackling acne is not that difficult as there are many new products available to help.
The most important one is to avoid vegetable oil. When I stopped eating vegetable oil my cystic acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. The reason why is that it imbalances hormones in a serious way, leading to inflamed breakouts that take weeks to fade away.
Eat more apples to clear your skin? Well theres been some hype around this lately, but I myself have not actually tried it. If your interested in how apples help your acne you can actually check out my bio box below, I have more information in my link. So no you know what foods help cure acne and can try to change your diet a little. I wish you good luck in your quest for clear skin!
sixtjlysubjecz.blogspot.com
tags: low estrogen pills that help acne, neutrogena rapid clear acne defense face lotion, what is the best remedy for teenage acne

No comments: