Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne scar how to treat and lye soap acne

You can get rid of acne by understanding that acne is a sign that something is wrong inside and that internal problems can manifest as external ones. The skin being one of the largest organs of the body is a major elimination channel. In other words your body clears itself by releasing waste materials through its pores, when the digestive system itself cannot keep up with the cleansing process. What could you be doing to cleanse and detoxify yourself from the inside? To restore a good balance inside?
The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
The first thing that you can do when is take a look at a diet. You'll find that eating greasy foods won't affect your complexion, and for the chocoholics out there, happily enough, neither does chocolate! That doesn't mean, however that you can ignore your diet entirely. You'll find that taking things like caffeine and alcohol out of your diet can go a long way towards treating your condition, and you'll also find that if you can keep sugar down, some of problems might be alleviated.
spinelspuq.blogspot.com
tags: herbs treat acne, eat alot of candy but i have acne medicine, how to clear face from acne scars

No comments: